We offer "virtual visits" as a convenient option for many patients
Telehealth technology allows patients to connect with their healthcare providers - face to face via smart phone, tablet, or computer - without leaving home. Although they're not a replacement for in-person provider visits, telehealth appointments can be an excellent option for situations that don't require hands-on care.
- You have questions about the best treatment for minor symptoms, such as a sore throat, runny nose, and sinus pain.
- You recently had some tests and want to discuss the results.
- You have a chronic condition, and it's time for your routine follow-up appointment.
- You have a question about your medication.
- You need routine care and, because your immune system is compromised, you have to be careful about coming into contact with people who might be contagious.
If you have a smart phone, tablet, or computer with a camera, you can schedule a telehealth appointment. Depending on your device, you may also need to download a free app. Simply call the appropriate office, and our staff will schedule the appointment and walk you through the process.
For the best possible experience, prepare for your telehealth appointment the same way you would for any visit with your provider. Write down questions or concerns and have a list of medications (or the medications themselves) ready for easy reference.
All telehealth visits are conducted in keeping with federal HIPAA regulations, so you can be confident that your conversation and your health information are provide and secure.
Telehealth Contact InformationFor Saratoga Hospital Medical Group providers:
Addiction Medicine, 518-886-8600
Bariatric Surgery & Weight-Loss Program, 518-693-4699
Behavioral Health, 518-886-5600
Breast Surgery, 518-580-2170
Ear, Nose & Throat, 518-587-2300
Endocrinology & Diabetes, 518-580-2185
Eye Care, 518-587-8400
General Surgery, 518-693-4418
Geriatric Care, 518-886-5060
Inpatient Transition Program, 518-886-5060
Midwifery & Women’s Health, 518-363-8815
Nephrology at Glens Falls, 518-926-1762
Occupational Medicine, 518-886-5412
Oncology/Hematology at Malta, 518-289-2717
Pain Management, 518-886-5100
- Galway, 518-882-6955
- Mechanicville, 518-580-2099
- Milton, 518-289-2720
- Saratoga Community Health Center, 518-886-5600
- Schuylerville, 518-695-3668
- Scotia-Glenville, 518-399-7723
- Wilton, 3044 Route 50, 518-886-5800
- Wilton, 3050 Route 50, 518-886-5112
- Women’s Primary Care, 518-363-8815
Pulmonology at Queensbury, 518-932-2442
Sports Medicine, 518-363-8710
Surgical Podiatry, 518-584-1590
Travel Medicine, 518-886-5412
Wound Healing, 518-886-7568
For urgent and emergent care:
Urgent Care - Wilton, 518-580-2224
Same day in-person or telehealth appointments available
Malta Med Emergent Care, 518-289-2024
A joint venture of Saratoga Hospital and Albany Medical Center
Telehealth available 10 AM to 10 PM every day