Our spine services teams take a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to treating spine problems.
Our team of specialists includes highly skilled surgeons, pain management physicians, physiatrists, physical therapists, and other healthcare professionals. Together, they offer a broad range of options—non-surgical and surgical—to treat spine disorders, alleviate pain, and improve overall quality of life.
Our spine services team is experienced in diagnosing and treating the following:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Myelopathy–dysfunctional spinal cord
- Radiculopathy–radiating pain, tingling, numbness, and weakness
- Scoliosis–curvature of the spine
- Spondylolisthesis–vertebra slippage
- Stenosis–narrowing in the spinal canal
Treatment will depend on your diagnosis and could include any combination of
The vast majority of patients experience significant improvement without surgery.
To view a list of all of our providers, please click here.
Latest News & Stories