We are pleased to announce the 2021 Saratoga Hospital Golf Invitational raised over $167,796 for our Nursing Scholarship Program!
Thank you to all who made this possible, including our generous sponsors, the 2021 Golf Committee, our golfers, event volunteers, and the incredible staff at Saratoga National Golf Club!
- Women’s Longest Drive – Deanna Hitchcock
- Men’s Longest Drive – Mike Triolo
- Closet to the Pin – Chris Barden
- 1st Lowest Gross – Saratoga National Bank
- Dave DeMarco, Jason Urschel, Chad Stoffer, Kevin O’Leary
- 2nd Lowest Gross – King Wealth Management
- Daniel Gale, Mick Meehan, EJ Harkins, Kurt Bremer
- 3rd Lowest Gross – Rich White
- Rich White, Kirk Sisson, Steve McIntrye, Matt Parenteau
- Lowest Net – Highmark BlueShield
- Kevin Quaranto, Matt Welch, Mike Murray, Brad Cone
- Cash Raffle Winner
- Cindy Tommell
An Investment in Nursing Education and Our Community
Through the Nursing Scholarship Program, we invest in some of our best, most promising nurses and help them realize their dreams of higher education. This investment produces a nursing workforce whose knowledge, skills, and compassion have a direct, positive impact on patient care. Nurses who continue their education tend to have a better understanding of the challenges of today’s healthcare environment—and are better equipped to respond with innovative, evidence-based solutions.