Saratoga Springs is a great place to live and work, where you feel a sense of community.
- Located a half hour from Albany, New York State’s Capital city
- Three hours from New York City, Montreal and Boston – right on the edge of New England
- Saratoga county offers family-oriented communities and excellent schools – both public and private
- Saratoga Springs and surrounding towns and villages are experiencing growth and revitalization evidenced by new homes, upscale apartments, shops eateries, and businesses
- Known for world-class entertainment, and abundant year-round recreational and athletic opportunities,
- Famous venues include: Saratoga Race Course featuring world-class thoroughbred racing, Saratoga Performing Arts Center hosting a multitude of pop and cultural events each summer, the beautiful Saratoga Spa State Park, and Saratoga National Historic Park where the Battles of Saratoga in 1777 change the face of history!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural beauty of the Adirondacks, nearby Berkshires and Green Mountains, Saratoga Lake, Lake George, other waterways, and more!
Learn more about Saratoga Springs and the surrounding communities: