Practice in the perfect place.
Our growing multi-specialty practice, Saratoga Hospital Medical Group, has several exciting opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers to deliver care in a collegial setting supported by exceptional nursing staff and ancillary services.
The physicians who have joined Saratoga Hospital and Saratoga Hospital Medical Group report in the 99th percentile in job satisfaction according to a recent Advisory Board survey. We are proud of that statistic, and that success is reflected in the work we do and in the support we receive from the vibrant and giving Saratoga Springs community.
About Saratoga Hospital
Saratoga Hospital is the Saratoga region's leading healthcare provider and only acute-care facility in Saratoga County. With a medical staff of more than 450 providers, the hospital offers care in a broad range of medical specialties at more than 20 locations. The hospital consistently invests in technology and talent and recently completed a $34 million expansion and renovation, including a state-of-the-art intensive care unit and surgical pavilion.
As of January 2017, Saratoga Hospital is an affiliate of Albany Med in Albany, New York. This partnership, with northeastern New York's only academic health sciences center, offers additional opportunities for the Saratoga Hospital medical team. Even more important, the affiliation provides significant benefits to patients, who now have convenient access to services typically not offered by community hospitals. Find out more about our history and organization here.
About Saratoga Springs
Saratoga Hospital offers the added advantage of an enviable quality of life. Located three hours from New York City, Montreal, and Boston, the historic Saratoga region is home to family-oriented communities and excellent schools. Often referred to as "Spa City", Saratoga Springs is known for its many natural springs, fresh air, fishable lakes and streams, beautiful mountains, and a community dedicated to healthy, sustainable, modern living. Learn more at Saratoga County Chamber Tourism.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural beauty of the Adirondacks, nearby Berkshires and Green Mountains, Saratoga Lake, and Lake George. Summers bring thoroughbred racing to Saratoga Race Course and world-class acts to Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Year-round, Saratoga lives up to its reputation as a "Great American Place." Discover Saratoga and I Love New York can provide further information about our exceptional community and great state.
For physicians and advanced practice providers, the hospital's multispecialty practice—Saratoga Hospital Medical Group—offers a unique balance of autonomy and collaboration. Membership has grown significantly in recent years, and each member plays an invaluable role in our Hospital's continued growth and reputation for excellence. Nurses thrive in a Magnet® organization that embraces shared decision-making and supports continuing education. All team members benefit from a common commitment to exceptional service for patients, families, and one another.
We have several current physician opportunities. If you do not see your specialty listed, please feel free to contact our Medical Staff/Practice Liaison below. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Breast Surgeon (Saratoga Hospital Center for Breast Care)
- Cardiologist - Non-Invasive (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Cardiology)
- Dentist (Saratoga Community Health Center)
- Endocrinologist (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Endocrinology)
- Family Medicine Physician (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care - Schuylerville)
- Hematologist/Oncologist (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Oncology/Hematology)
- Hospitalist (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Inpatient Medicine)
- Infectious Disease (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Infectious Disease)
- Neurologist (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Neurology)
- OB/GYN (Saratoga OB/GYN at Myrtle Street)
- Otolaryngologist – (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Ear, Nose & Throat)
- Psychiatry Opportunities (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Behavioral/Mental Health)
- Psychiatrist - Inpatient Consultation Liaison (Saratoga Hospital)
- Psychiatrist - Addiction Medicine (Saratoga Community Health Center)
- Psychiatrist - Adult Outpatient (Saratoga Community Health Center)
- Psychiatrist - Adult Outpatient (Saratoga County Mental Health Center)
- Psychiatrist - Child and Adolescent (.6FTE) (Saratoga County Mental Health Center)
- Pulmonary/Critical Care and Sleep Medicine (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine)
- Urologist - (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Urology)
Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant and Certified Nurse Midwife Opportunities
We have ongoing recruitment in various disciplines for these Hospital-employed positions. You may also search our current openings here.
- Bariatric Surgery (Saratoga Bariatric Surgery and Weight Loss Program)
- Hematology/Oncology (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Oncology/Hematology)
- Midwifery, Certified Nurse Midwife, per diem position (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Midwifery and Women's Health Services)
- Pain Management, Part-time position (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Pain Management)
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner (Saratoga Community Health Center, Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Behavioral/Mental Health)
- Surgical Services (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group)
Don't see your specialty here? The above lists are not all-inclusive, so please contact us for more information:
Denise Romand, Medical Staff/Practice Liaison
211 Church Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866